The rapid ICT development across the nations, enforce the organization to adapt their business strategies. Many organizations started to make digital transformation in their businesses. The digital technologies were used to create new — or modify existing — business processes, culture, and customer experiences to meet changing business and market requirements. The digital transformation transcends traditional activities included sales, finance, accounting, marketing, and customer service. The digital transformation was used in many organizations such as: government and public institutions, private and services industries. The digital transformation had a significant influence in managing the businesses and how we engage with the customers using digital technology. It’s expected to increase the organization business performances.
Therefore, Faculty of Economics & Business Universitas Lampung (FEB-UNILA) in collaboration with Magister Manajemen Teknologi Universitas Multimedia Nusantara (MMT-UMN) conduct the e-International Conference, The 3rd International Conference of Economics, Business & Entrepreneurship (ICEDE), with the theme “Innovation and Sustainability in the Digital Age”.
We welcome conceptionally, empirically or theoretically substantiated contributions, including generalize case studies and literature surveys. The following areas are of particular interest for this conference (but our interest is not limited to):
- Finance, Accounting, Economics and Sustainable Development
- Marketing, Communication, Service Industries, Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Resources, Logistics and Operations Management
- Digital Innovation, Digital Transformation Business, E-business, and Technopreneurship
3rd ICEBE 2020 accommodates various scientific disciplines of science that synergize one another in technology innovation. The conference will be held virtually on:
Date : Thursday, 1st October 2020
Link : Zoom link will be announced later
- Deadline for submission of full paper: July 15th, 2020
- Notification for acceptance/rejection: 14 days after submission
- Deadline for revised full paper submission: August 31st, 2020
- E-Conference date: October 1st, 2020