GENERAL PAPER GUIDELINES
- The article should be original and never been published elsewhere before (Turnitin check for similarity index will be applied)
- The article should be written and presented in English.
- The article MUST be written in accordance to ICEBE template (Click here for download the template)
- Citation MUST be written using MENDELEY desktop (Click here for the Mendeley Guidelines)
- Submission will be done in the easychair system. Click this link to submit the full paper.
- The paper must be in Word format (file extension .doc/.docx). To facilitate Double-Blind Peer Review the uploaded manuscript should be a Blinded manuscript, which means the author(s) need to eliminate in the manuscript: 1. Author names, affiliations, and contacts in any part of the manuscript 2. Replace self-reference or self-citation of your previous research to use anonymous information e.g.: (anonymous, 2020), including in the reference. 3. Remove any information regarding funding sources. 4. Remove any information regarding acknowledgment. 5. Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
- If this is your first time submitting paper on Easychair, please read the instructions that can be downloaded in this link.